Become a member of the Personal Development Club
Who the club is aimed at:
Do you want to progress in life? Do you want to learn how to be more confident, get more out of life and be abundantly happy? Have you tried things in the past and found your progress to be unsatisfactory? Maybe you have recognised you self-sabotage, or have a resistance you want to overcome? If you say YES to any of the above, then there is a lot for you to learn and gain from being a member.
Join Now and benefit from the following:
- FREE, Original and exclusive material on personal development – FREE courses, audio, ebooks, and more.
- eg: immediate access to Colin’s ebook “How to Read Stuff on Personal Growth: Without Feeling Conned!” * see below
- Free Personal access to Colin Ellis – from time to time – on courses and webinars, etc.
- Free email updates whenever something new and exciting is being offered.
How to Join
The Club membership is temporarily closed for new applications while I focus on creating a proper member’s website so you can access online courses, etc., all in one place. I’m also re-vamping the essential guide (available FREE to members):
* “How to Read Stuff on Personal Growth: Without Feeling Conned!“
What’s in it?
- 22 short pages packed with PRACTICAL, no fluff, actionable advice on WHAT TO DO when reading personal growth books and articles – keeping it simple & straight forward.
- Specifically, no less than 9 tips on how to gain the most from any material on personal development.
Why do I need it?
If you have read many books, articles & blogs on personal development then you may be getting frustrated at how they often offer examples that do not fit your circumstances; they offer advice which you can see isn’t true in all cases – and different experts contradict each other! This short manual will help you gain some perspective so you can get the fruits from your learning while not getting engulfed in the weeds…
Click the button to get immediate access to the book and learn all 9 simple but effective ways on How to Read Stuff on Personal Growth: Without Feeling Conned!