Motivation, or lack of, is a theme for every New Year – and your meditation practice needs it too.
Knowing WHY you are meditating is the key to keeping up the motivation to meditate regularly – and gain all the benefits you hear about.
- Mindfulness is an important tool for reducing stress.
- Mindfulness is an important component of meditation.
- Meditation is an important tool in the pocket of every genius and spiritual master.
This 5 week course will help you discover why…
‘Motivated to Mindfully Meditate’, will introduce you to:
- How to meditate (suitable for beginners)
- How to use mindfulness to reduce stress
- How to use mindfulness to gain spiritual insight*
- WHY meditation is important to YOU – discover what will motivate YOU to meditate!
* You shall learn 4 insights from ancient wisdom you can use your mindfulness to access today – giving you the most profound reasons to meditate!
- BONUS 1: Access to my private, facebook meditation group so you can get and give encouragement to each other between classes and beyond (easily worth £30/year)
- BONUS 2: Downloads of guided meditations on mp3 (worth £5 each)
- BONUS 3: A whole website full of specific guidance to help you with your meditation – it’s like being given several meditation handbooks, free (worth £10+)
Started in January 2016 – no places available